Re: [LUG] [Bulk] firefox update and foxed - and foxed again!

On 11/12/10 12:38, James Fidell wrote:
On 11/12/10 08:45, tom wrote:
On 10/12/10 22:06, george parker wrote:

I've just moved my main computer from Mepis to Linux Mint 10 and I'm
finding firefox (3.6.13) in that decidedly flakey. Including complete
lock-ups of the system where the reset button seems to be the only way
out. I've ditched a thing called firefox-branding which seems to have
improved the situation but I'm not out of the woods yet.

George

Thats the same version as mine - its failing badly on two machines so I
think maybe they forgot to test it!
Tom

I'm running 3.6.13 on Ubuntu 10.04 without any problems at all.

James

My crashes (I think) seem mainly due to Adobe content, or perhaps I should say flash and pdf are guaranteed to take it down but other things do too.
Tom te tom te tom