Re: [LUG] [Bulk] firefox update and foxed - and foxed again!

On 10/12/10 17:41, kevin wrote:
I find if you use a Sudo type Distro
Ubuntu, Mint etc, you need to run Sudo firefox from the command line as
the average user cannot update the addon's in Firefox.

the when firefox is run again the addons are added in the profile.

(too many addons here I think)
In Fedora I su to root  run Firefox, update and then all is well.