Re: [LUG] [Bulk] firefox update and foxed - and foxed again!

On 11/12/10 08:45, tom wrote:
On 10/12/10 22:06, george parker wrote:

I've just moved my main computer from Mepis to Linux Mint 10 and I'm
finding firefox (3.6.13) in that decidedly flakey. Including complete
lock-ups of the system where the reset button seems to be the only way
out. I've ditched a thing called firefox-branding which seems to have
improved the situation but I'm not out of the woods yet.

George

Thats the same version as mine - its failing badly on two machines so I
think maybe they forgot to test it!
Tom

I'm running 3.6.13 on Ubuntu 10.04 without any problems at all.

James