Re: [LUG] £1.8 million for Torbay?

On 15/11/10 18:34, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

On 15/11/10 12:26, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Anyone qualify?

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/163-1-8m-new-businesses/article-2870572-detail/article.html

Gordon

Hmm sounds interesting, although I'm disapointed to see there isn't an
e-mail address too. Just an 0800 number by the looks of things
(normally that would be great but working full time hours, not being
allowed to make personal calls on company phones, not to mention not
wanting to put my contract at risk) means I'd have to pay full mobile
rate (35p a min or something like that) to ring up on my lunch hour :-s

(Wouldn't be so bad if there was a BT Payphone near by to where I work).

Try this from your mobile:

020 0222 0700

Then dial the target 0800 number.

See:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1134337

for more details.

Ahh thanks Gordon I'll give that a try.

As for making personal calls on company phones .. Hmm .. I'm under the
impression that you have a right to do so - unless expressly forbiden by
the employer.

See:

http://www.employeeprivacyrights.co.uk/private-telephone-calls-work.html

I'm a bit dubious about making a call with regards to this anyway in the office as although I only have just over a month until my contract ends I don't want them thinking that I'm going to leave them in the lurch (maybe they'd be okay but I don't want to push my luck).

I can however try that number and give them a call on my lunch hour from outside the site, they can't complain then as I'm doing it on my own time.

Rob