Re: [LUG] £1.8 million for Torbay?

On 15/11/10 18:07, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 05:46:09PM +0000, Rob Beard wrote:

Hmm sounds interesting, although I'm disapointed to see there isn't
an e-mail address too.  Just an 0800 number by the looks of things
(normally that would be great but working full time hours, not being
allowed to make personal calls on company phones, not to mention not
wanting to put my contract at risk) means I'd have to pay full
mobile rate (35p a min or something like that) to ring up on my
lunch hour :-s

(Wouldn't be so bad if there was a BT Payphone near by to where I work).

Are you allowed to bring in your personal laptop and connect over the company
internet? Unlikely I accept but if.. then voip

Nope, for starters I'd need to get it PAT tested (I won't go there!).

I might just take the hit and give it a call and see if they can call me back.

Rob