Re: [LUG] £1.8 million for Torbay?

On 15/11/10 12:26, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Anyone qualify?

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/163-1-8m-new-businesses/article-2870572-detail/article.html

Gordon

Typical Torbay "c*ck*p". First advertise it online in the Plymouth Region (instead of Torbay), then only issue an 0800 number, no email, website, office address .... nothing, then don't bother to advertise it locally at all. Every day I get BS about this that and another initiative in the internal email ... not a word about this "initiative". One might suspect that they were making interest off the money they haven't spent yet ........ (hmm no incentive to spend it then.... yet alone use it wisely).

Considering the number of bankruptcy cases in Torbay (I think we have the highest in the country), is this really going to help? Or are we just trying to increase the turnover in bankruptcy cases? Encouraging more people to go under at a faster rate is just stupid.

Tom.