Re: [LUG] £1.8 million for Torbay?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

On 15/11/10 12:26, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Anyone qualify?

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/163-1-8m-new-businesses/article-2870572-detail/article.html

Gordon

Hmm sounds interesting, although I'm disapointed to see there isn't an e-mail address too. Just an 0800 number by the looks of things (normally that would be great but working full time hours, not being allowed to make personal calls on company phones, not to mention not wanting to put my contract at risk) means I'd have to pay full mobile rate (35p a min or something like that) to ring up on my lunch hour :-s

(Wouldn't be so bad if there was a BT Payphone near by to where I work).

Try this from your mobile:

  020 0222 0700

Then dial the target 0800 number.

See:

  http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1134337

for more details.

As for making personal calls on company phones .. Hmm .. I'm under the impression that you have a right to do so - unless expressly forbiden by the employer.

See:

  http://www.employeeprivacyrights.co.uk/private-telephone-calls-work.html

Gordon