Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

> Yeah why not, at least that way a few of us can have a look together and
> see what we think.  Thinking about it, it's probably an ideal location
> as Newton Abbot has good rail links from Exeter, Torbay and
> Plymouth/Totnes.
>
> Rob

yeah just go for it,  I had cancelled doing rugby on the 6th  so I could
go to the meeting instead, but as this meet was then cancelled have
decided to go with the rugby so can't really mess the club around and
not make it.

sorry in advance

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day