Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

Stephen is a friend from college, he knows the curate at the church,
and he showed me the hall last night. The hall a very nice space. Very
large, nice accoustics for giving talks, Projector, wifi internet
access, tea and coffee making facilities, sockets...

I dont know Newton very well, but it didnt seem hard to get to, though
i was guided there on this occasion.
Its near to the Railway station, and the 12 passes nearby, so
transport links are good. Plus that pricetag, is too good to be true.

Might be a bit too large for casual meets, where only usually myself,
Gordon, Rob, Tom, Paul, and one or two others bother to turn up, but
for a larger group, trying to pull the public in, it seems a good
location.

There is also a very nice curry house between it and the railway station ^_^