Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

On 30/10/10 07:54, Roland Tarver wrote:

This sounds like a very sensible place. Free(?) has *everything* we
want, large and since it is in Newton it makes it more accessible to
those that don't actually live in the bay. No more fighting the
traffic...?

Shall we not just settle on this and give it a whirl - at least for one month?

Roly :-)

Yeah why not, at least that way a few of us can have a look together and see what we think. Thinking about it, it's probably an ideal location as Newton Abbot has good rail links from Exeter, Torbay and Plymouth/Totnes.

Rob