Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

On 30/10/10 17:32, Simon Waters wrote:
On 30/10/10 07:54, Roland Tarver wrote:

Shall we not just settle on this and give it a whirl - at least for one month?

Sounds good to me.

For the benefit of those who didn't see it please name the church whose
hall this is, or is Newton A. godless enough these days to only have one
church? (Seems unlikely).

Stephen the protocol generally is someone books the meeting venue and
posts details here. I'd suggest checking with Paul. I assume folks still
want a meeting on the 6th.

  Simon

Sounds good, usual time?  3pm until about 6 ish?

This one is easy enough for me to hop on the 12 bus so the wife can have use of the car.

Rob