Re: [LUG] Yet again Torbay Council show their true beurocratic colours

On 23/10/10 11:58, Paul Sutton wrote:

I will ask around,  i guess we simply need somewhere that has tea /
coffee, soft drinks and perhaps sells cakes and simple food,

there are several cafes around paignton,  if they have wifi its a bonus
but don't bank on this.

We don't NEED wifi, it's handy but it's not required. Heck if need be we can probably share a 3G dongle. I mean Tom has his mobile internet kit, and otherwise I believe I can set my phone up as a wifi access point over 3G. Or maybe between us we could invest in one of those Mifi things (converts 3G to Wifi).

If we found another location that had reasonable owners maybe we could help them implement wifi access or setup a internet cafe.

Rob