Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day 2011 and more....

On 03/10/10 13:08, Paul Sutton wrote:

I figure that not everyone is going to like Gnome (the changes in 10.04
put some people off) so maybe offering up demos of KDE (presumably
KDE4), XFCE etc might be a good idea.  I'd also suggest demoing Linnux
Mint too since that has a more Windows like interface.

And for added windows=ness just set the screen saver to BSOD. :)

Is there still a BSOD screensaver available? I loved that one, that or flying toasters.

Rob