Re: [LUG] Flash player was Re: 64 bit

Everything is available for 64 bit now. It's a mature, stable, faster technology. I would recommend it as I've had no problems with it for years. Might as well take advantage of an awesome technology!

On 17 Sep 2010 18:29, "Neil Winchurst" <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 17/09/10 12:44, tom wrote:

> On 17/09/10 12:10, Julian Hall wrote:
>>
>> On 17/09/2010 11:35, S...

I think I will play safe and stick to 32 bit for now. For what I do with my computer I don't think that I need worry. Perhaps in a year or two when 64 bit is more stable and inclusive.

Neil