Re: [LUG] Linux installations from MS that "stuck"

On 15 September 2010 13:50, Dan Dart <dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do you mean? I run Steam games fine. They run perfectly under wine 1.2,
> which is what's in the Ubuntu repo. I love Garry's Mod the best I think.

Well, I've never spoken to anyone about running Steam on Linux before,
so don't know how well games perform in a VM.

Might be worth a shot though, if you think it's ok.Do you (can you?)
play over the internet on Gary's Mod, does it make a difference?

Chris