Re: [LUG] Some kind of download monitor for broadband?

On 03/09/10 19:41, Paul Sutton wrote:

Zen have this, and they send me an e-mail if I use 1/2 or 50 percent of
my allowance which i think is now 10gb for the month,

Paul.

That's good, at least then you can keep an eye on your usage (say if you have a manic downloading spree you can try to limit your usage for the rest of the month or I presume prepare to pay for an extra couple of gig).

I also like the fact that Zen gave out free allowance upgrades, I've mentioned Zen to a couple of people, one who hasn't got broadband yet (a friend at work who's just moved) and someone else who currently has BT Total(ly rubbish) broadband.

Rob