Re: [LUG] Some kind of download monitor for broadband?

On 03/09/10 19:24, tom wrote:

I would check with your/her ISP - there should be a web page that shows
usage - you may be able to check this from other than her place.
Tom te tom te tom

That's assuming the ISP is decent enough to provide something like that. I know Enta does but Virgin doesn't for their FUP (it seems to rely on guesswork).

Other option is to just download a couple of ISOs and then she'll get a shock when she gets a bill for going over the allowance.

Rob