Re: [LUG] meeting saturday

On 03/09/10 21:04, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 03/09/10 19:38, Paul Sutton wrote:
>

>> As I said will find out costs,  if things like this are extra,  then as
>> a group WE NEED TO RAISE FUNDS.
>
> Or buy a projector.  Shame they're not cheap, okay they're getting
> cheaper but still not cheap enough
>
> If in my travels I get access to one I certainly will mention it.
>
> Rob

Ok,  According to aly at the lighthouse torbay volunteer service (based
somewhere in torquay) can hire / rent them out.

However if paying for a room,  that is designed for teaching I would
expect a projector to be included.   If we are going to do a talk then
we need to hire an appropriate room,  at least a room with a projector
will come with a screen.

Paul

--
Next Paignton meeting - Saturday 7th September 2010 - 3pm Lighthouse,
Paignton, NOTE - to be confirmed

SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY 2010
SATURDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2010  - LIGHTHOUSE, PAIGNTON