Re: [LUG] Fwd: Blast from the past

On 25/08/10 10:35, Gordon Henderson wrote:

There very much was copy & paste on the BBC from what I remember. I'm
also fairly sure the renumber command could move blocks of lines about too.

You could hit the cursor keys, move the secondary cursor to where you
wanted to copy from and then hold the copy key down to duplicate what
you wanted.  Not exactly copy and paste, but the same general idea.

James