Re: [LUG] Wifi printer

On 12/08/10 10:35, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> As we now have three computers at home I am looking for a wifi/ethernet
> printer so that we can all use it easily.

Wifi tends to be mostly on the expensive printers.

Anything with an ethernet card can be plugged into your wireless routers
ethernet port, and will then be available to any WiFi connected computer
(subject to possibly firewall rules if you have any).

So unless you think you need to move the printer around a lot just get
an ethernet connected one is my advice.

I concur with the view that printing colour stuff at home is painful,
expensive, and it is often as quick and easy to get it done professionally.