[LUG] Wifi printer

My current printer, Epson Stylus Photo 810, is getting old and seems to be on the way out. I have been searching around for what seems to be a long time for a replacement. I need some help please.

As we now have three computers at home I am looking for a wifi/ethernet printer so that we can all use it easily. The two makes I have been considering are Epson and HP. But there are just so many models and I am getting totally confused.

If anyone on the list can come up with suggestions and recommendations I would be very grateful. At the moment I am considering the Epson PX710W. However that one has six cartridges and they are of course very expensive. So, any ideas anyone please?

Neil