Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 06/07/10 23:12, tom brough wrote:
On 06/07/10 14:47, Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

Hope no one minds, I've e-mailed Network North Devon (the new internet
radio station for North Devon) with details of the Holsworthy LUG
meeting.  I mentioned it is open to everyone who might be interested in
trying open source software or maybe a Linux distro.  I've also given
them a link to the DCGLUG web site events page.

I figured there are bound to be others in North Devon that might be
interested in Linux and maybe this might help promote Linux and FLOSS in
the area.  I also happen to know the guy who is running Network North
Devon (Ian Starling, an ex-presenter from Lantern FM) so maybe I might
be able to get more of a mention.

Rob

It might have been worth running this past the Holsworthy event
coordinator (?) before going ahead, but if you have already done it I
guess its too late.

Tom.

It is OK by me. Any publicity will help. Next meeting on the 17th. Hope to see a few more people please>

Neil