[LUG] Holsworthy meeting

Hi folks,

Hope no one minds, I've e-mailed Network North Devon (the new internet radio station for North Devon) with details of the Holsworthy LUG meeting. I mentioned it is open to everyone who might be interested in trying open source software or maybe a Linux distro. I've also given them a link to the DCGLUG web site events page.

I figured there are bound to be others in North Devon that might be interested in Linux and maybe this might help promote Linux and FLOSS in the area. I also happen to know the guy who is running Network North Devon (Ian Starling, an ex-presenter from Lantern FM) so maybe I might be able to get more of a mention.

Rob