Re: [LUG] Compiling a Kernel for troublesome hardware

I will be coming and would welcome any input. :)

We already know there is hardware issues because of the 3d graphics
issues and the recent fun I had on the windows partition with the
latest flash player.

But ~shrugs~ If it is still capable of running Mint 7 without problems
it cant be too severe.... and since im at college another year, I need
to nurse it along a little longer. I just would like to get it a
little bit more up to date if I can.