Re: [LUG] LUG funds

On 20/06/2010 20:46, george parker wrote:
> I'm willing to chip in a tenner.  As would quite a few others
> I suspect.

concur, but you would have to accept a distant cheque.

PS I note and  agree do not go from irregular meeting of like minded
friends to an 'organisation with funds"; it incurs a lot of agro with
authority as well as audit trails etc.

It took over 6 months to get a bank account for a local social group of
'mums' with regard to banks as they had no "charter or agreed registered
organisation that allowed bank to sue" ("Know your customer" taken to
extremes by a Cheshire based national bank)
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald