Re: [LUG] meeting today

On 19/06/2010 20:34, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Thanks to everyone who made it today,  I think the meeting went very
well,  got openoffice installed to replace MS office 07 on a netbook,
not quite an Linux install but its free software nevertheless.

Tom was sorting out guy's laptop (what was the outcome of that)

starting chatting about what was on a brief agenda, this will need
another meeting to discuss further but its a start.

not sure where the next meet is going to be,  i guess first saturday of
July. So that works out as Saturday July 3rd (2 weeks away),  I will
start a new thread to discuss location.

Paul

Sounds like you made a bit of progress there, sorry I couldn't make it, more important things came up at the last minute. Suffice to say my daughter is now okay now.

I'll make other arrangements to drop the server off at the Lighthouse and we'll have to chat about things on the meeting agenda another day (maybe the next LUG meet?). Out of interest, was you able to hear yourself think at the meeting with the music on?

Ta,

Rob