[LUG] Event Passed - Holsworthy meeting June 19th

An interesting meeting again, it was good to see the regulars.

<spin>Numbers are holding steady with negligible seasonal drop off
</spin> In simple terms, there were four of us ;)

Topics ranged from the discussion on fund raising that originated on the
list, Toms intense dislike of PDF's and pretty much anything that isn't
HTML based documentation ;) Lots of talk on programming languages,
including a couple which I had not heard of almost 25years of computer
use. Also interesting to myself to hear about the computers/processes
used that were before my time. The discussions also included uses of
typefaces, rocket launching, model aircraft and the uses of pocket
devices.

And there was beer. Tom drank it :]

Next meeting is Saturday July 17th @ The White Hart, Holsworthy.

I look forward to seeing everyone again.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides