[LUG] meeting today

Hi

Thanks to everyone who made it today,  I think the meeting went very
well,  got openoffice installed to replace MS office 07 on a netbook,
not quite an Linux install but its free software nevertheless.

Tom was sorting out guy's laptop (what was the outcome of that)

starting chatting about what was on a brief agenda, this will need
another meeting to discuss further but its a start.

not sure where the next meet is going to be,  i guess first saturday of
July. So that works out as Saturday July 3rd (2 weeks away),  I will
start a new thread to discuss location.

Paul