Re: [LUG] Costs

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Grant Sewell wrote:
> I have a LightScribe DVDRW drive in my laptop.  Results are acceptable
> - not wonderful, but certainly better than a handwritten disc, or even
>  a disc with one of those horrible disc-size sticky labels on it.
>
> I have a
> ridiculously large box of empty DVD cases - free on Freecycle (I
> haven't counted them yet - maybe that's a job for this afternoon).

Ok, just counted 'em!

I have:
123 standard single-disc black cases
12 standard double-disc black cases
78 standard single-disc transparent cases
9 standard double-disc transparent cases
20 standard single-disc white cases (15 old Wii game cases)
1 standard double-disc white case
1 double height triple-disc black case
1 slimline double-disc black case

Grant.