Re: [LUG] Was Power Use

Pah, windmills, the real action's at solar power where with a mirror array focused onto a black pipe full of water which sends the steam to a sterling engine and a generator some major power can be made. I apologise for the crummy news announcer style people but they have unfortunately come along with the video on a 12kW generator using a small-ish array in Australia, demonstrated in the video at up to 3.5kW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTvAL7ty53M

If one of these could be put together here in the UK I'd be blooming amazed but also willing to help out with the extension that is hydrogen generation and storage.