Re: [LUG] Meeting, thanks. -ideas on promotion

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 15:10 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Sounds good. Softly, softly ... But my point is still that they will
> need ongoing support for some time to come (certainly for older folks).
Maybe we could draw up a list of us older folks who would help out other
older folks. This is not meant to be ageist but sometimes a more
sustained sort of patience may be required for older people best
understood by other older people. I'd be happy to be telephoned without
guarantees - though I could put questions to the LUG.

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk