[LUG] Meeting, thanks.

Good to see everyone again who came. We had +2 on last month which was
nice, clearly we need more rain as it helps numbers grow :]

The CD's all went to new homes which is cool, I'll do a couple more next
month. Which leads me onto the date of the next meeting being set as
June 19th, same venue and time, the White Hart at 2pm, thanks Neil for
booking that again.

We discussed and opted to shuffle the date on a couple of weeks from the
Paignton meeting as anyone midway between the two places may be more
inclined to visit one fortnightly..Or Not, we can see how it goes!

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides