Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting, Saturday May 8th

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 21:19 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Lets see what happens as I said try irc first. then we can work on video
> communication as we can discuss issues in irc.
>
> Paul

My own thought is, depends on who is going/numbers.

I should very soon have mobile broadband, certainly for IRC, not so much
for conferencing. Until we get established I'm not sure I see the point
as its going to be next to impossible to hold any sort of conversation
conferencing with rooms full of people at each end on a netbook. Willing
to have my opinion changed though ofc ;)

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides