Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting, Saturday May 8th

John Williams wrote:
> I wonder who is planning on going tomorrow?
>
> A friend of mine is coming, afaik. Currently a Windows gamer so not
> entirely likely to be looking to switch completely, but he is interested
> after seeing various videos of Ubuntu and Compiz in use about running it
> dual boot.
>
> I will be taking 3 or 4 Ubuntu 10.04 cd's, more if requested.
>
> I will also have the image file if anyone wants that, anything else?

Thanks John, looking forward to seeing you. I have confirmed the booking
for tomorrow, OK.

I personally won't be moving to Lucid. I feel that Ubuntu etc have gone
a bit OTT for me. I do need to upgrade soon so I am considering Mint v 9
when it comes out, but I will wait for the Xfce version.

See you tomorrow

Neil