[LUG] Creating a hyperlink to freshly created content on the dcglug web site?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know how to create a link to the content that you create
on the dcglug site?

I created this page www.dcglug.org.uk/node/91 by way of a test, to see
what the site permits me to do.

After creating it, the only way I could find it again, was by using
the search. Is that deliberate? Or, should I be able to create a link
to it - say from my profile page (www.dcglug.org.uk/user/83)?

I could not find any instructions on the site itself and I also note
that others have had similar "problems".

www.dcglug.org.uk/node/18

Many thanks

Best wishes
roly