Re: [LUG] Recording telephone when complaining

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 02:50:20PM +0100, kevin wrote:
> Can your version of Audacity record from the Mic?
>
> With Skype mine cant as Skype hogs the sound device but it may do on
> Ekiga or Pidgen
>
> my address on Ekiga is kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxx if you want to try.

I use Twinkle. Both my speaker and microphone are a USB handset (thanks
for the suggestion Gordon!) and comes off ALSA.

Voice Recording is on the todo list for Twinkle.
Sflphone: has voice recording but is not a standard debian package
Telepathy (gnome) might
Wengo phone ?

If however I google then the solutions that seem to come up are ethereal
or store bought software. The only open source solution is oreka.

There is various software for skype

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.