Re: [LUG] Ubuntu training for newbies

On 24/04/10 09:11, Vivi Griffin wrote:
On 24 April 2010 08:39, Roland Tarver <roland.tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Roly,

Re cost, it depends on how much training / number of different topics /
no of trainees. As a guide, I charge 25.00 for 1.5 hours when providing
training on a one to one basis, normally.

However, I am happy to be flexible on fees and would charge less per
person for multiple trainees in a group.

I have enough laptops to do a group of 4 people and of course, would be
happy for people to bring their own if they have a laptop.

Perhaps I could come up with a suggested list of topics that may be
useful for a beginner?

Viv

This sounds good, my step-father has his own laptop so he could bring this along. I'm not sure how much he was paying but £25 for 1.5 hours seems reasonable on a one to one basis.

I'm sure though he would be happy to do the training in a group too.

Rob