Re: [LUG] Website locked

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Neil Williams wrote:

Most importantly, this change is not open for negotiation. I am not
open to protest or complaint and replies of annoyance will be ignored
- if your response is not constructive, don't send it. The abuse of a
few have caused permanent and irrevocable harm to all; blame the
spammers using our site to push illegal content, not me. The DCGLUG site
is not Wikipedia, we don't have the resources to deal with automated
abuse.

Have I missed something here?

This looks to me like something half way through an email or earlier conversation and I feel it's a bit incomplete...

It sounds like someone (probably not a list member, but maybe is?) has been defacing the website or posting blatant commercial spam to it, but...

Care to post a brief summary?

Gordon