Re: [LUG] media centre remote

On 16/04/10 08:00, richard wrote:
i want a remote to use with a revo running xbmc and boxee on mint, do
they all work or are some better than others? tia richard

Not sure, I believe a fair few are supported nowadays. Have a look at www.lirc.org which should give you a few pointers. I'm pretty certain the Windows Media Center remotes which you can get are supported.

You could always try googling the make and model number of the remote and adding something like 'Linux' or 'Ubuntu' or 'Mint' to the search terms which might come up with something.

Rob