Re: [LUG] O2 Joggler orders

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 21:25 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 15/04/10 18:49, John Williams wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 10:57 +0100, Matt Nash wrote:
> >
> >>       I quite like the functionality they come with, but there are
> >> definitely other things I would like, such as a browser, and the ability
> >> to add my own preferred stations to the internet radio selection.
> >
> > I don't think there is much hope of a browser, but who knows.
> >

> I few folks on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list have got Ubuntu Netbook Remix
> running off an SD card, so no reason why it won't run a browser, if not
> on the default interface...

Clearly if you are referring to running another OS on it then yes a
browseris going to work, but as you referred directly to the internet
radio selection and in the same sentence made the browser comment I took
that to imply that you wanted a browser running "natively" on the
joggler.

Certainly others have other OSes running, there are efforts being made
to have Android on it also, and there is a Windows thread on the
joggler.info site, though I haven't read it at all to know if its
working or not.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides