[LUG] O2 Joggler orders

Hi all,

I ordered a couple of O2 Jogglers, first attempts by their website failed. I then called their sales desk who told me they were out of stock. I ended up speaking to someone else......... eventually the order went through, in spite of the total confusion at their end. They have now both arrived, although one arrived yesterday and the other today.

I quite like the functionality they come with, but there are definitely other things I would like, such as a browser, and the ability to add my own preferred stations to the internet radio selection. I was quite impressed that it picks up my uShare media server. There is a Google calendar app, so am using that rather than the calendar app it comes with. All in all, I reckon if enough apps are produced it could be an interesting device, I might even leave one vanilla and try to get Moblin or Ubuntu Netbook edition on the other.

They still seem to be selling at £49.99 on O2's site, but now listed as currently out of stock. Although it says up to 14 days delivery, mine only took a few days.

Cheers

Matt Nash