Re: [LUG] O2 Joggler orders

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 10:57 +0100, Matt Nash wrote:

>      I quite like the functionality they come with, but there are
> definitely other things I would like, such as a browser, and the ability
> to add my own preferred stations to the internet radio selection.

I don't think there is much hope of a browser, but who knows.

If you have unlocked telnet on it then I am sure I saw some info on
adding your own radio streams.
http://www.joggler.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=284

Its bit of a fiddle by the looks of it, its not something I've bothered
with yet.

Have to admit I am waiting to see if someone else sets up the Digitally
Imported stations and I could just blag their xml. I don't have the time
to fiddle with that lot atm myself.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides