Re: [LUG] The tablet everyone is talking about..

Matt Nash wrote:
Hi All,

I had similar problems ordering over the internet. Went through their web routine only to have it tell me there were problems with my credit card details. I was a bit perturbed when I noticed that there was a big red exclamation mark in the padlock on the web page. I ended up calling their phone number and spoke to salesman who told me they were out of stock, went through to customer services to make sure nothing had gone through on card. After checking, they put me back to sales, who
checked on stock, found some and put through an order.

So the moral of this waffle is... They probably have more than one sales team who each have their own stock lists. Worth trying over the phone a couple of times. I shall let you know if they arrive.

Cheers

Matt Nash