Re: [LUG] Recommendations for a command line only address book for storing basic contact details?

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:20 PM, John Williams <subbass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I wrote a couple of small scripts that prolly do just what you want, I
> have certainly been using it for a couple years and its served me very
> well.
>
> I think I posted them to the list a while ago, adbk and abs
>
> adbk was the main script to add/remove/sort/edit or whatever and abs was
> the search
>
> John Williams

Hi John

That sounds great. Do you know roughly when you posted them to the
list? The lug search only seems to let me search up to a maximum of 6
months at a time?

I tried using google : "site:www.dcglug.org.uk adbk"; but again, no joy.

They are obviously working well for you, in that you have been using
them over the last few years. How many "records" do you have?

Many thanks
Roly :-)