[LUG] Recommendations for a command line only address book for storing basic contact details?

Hello all :-)

Can anyone recommend a command line only address book. I want
something fairly simple and efficient for storing basic contact
information. All standard stuff like: name, postal address, phone
numbers, emails, urls, notes etc. The total number of contacts will
never exceed 500 and is just for a single user (me).

I have installed "abook" which seems to be quite reasonable. Just
wondered if there were any other options....

Many thanks
Best wishes
Roly

PS, I *guess* there is an emacs address book - but I am not sure that
I am ready to take on emacs just now! haha!