Re: [LUG] SPF and false positives, DNS

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 10:17:55AM +0100, Martijn Grooten wrote:

> Anyway, I sent a private reminder to those concerned. But I did NOT
> intend to tell them to change it; I am just curious if people
> experience any problems (i.e. email not arriving) if they send email
> from an IP address that doesn't match their domain's SPF record.

As part of this my domain name registration is coming up for renewal:
currently with Verio. (Email is with a different supplier for whom I
hope I have configured the SPF properly))

Verio is cheap and all I use is email, but does anyone recommend an
alternative supplier?

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.