Re: [LUG] SPF and false positives

2010/4/1 Juan J. wrote:
> Anyway, I don't know if SPF is that used, sincerely. I configured the
> company spam assassin to add some points in the SFP check, but it's not
> a big difference because most of the domains doesn't have SPF records.

Quite a lot do, especially those concerned about their sender
reputation. And I know some spam filters block SPF (soft)fails
outright.

Anyway, I sent a private reminder to those concerned. But I did NOT
intend to tell them to change it; I am just curious if people
experience any problems (i.e. email not arriving) if they send email
from an IP address that doesn't match their domain's SPF record.

Martijn.