Re: [LUG] SPF and false positives

El jue, 01-04-2010 a las 09:54 +0100, Gordon Henderson escribiÃ:
> [...]
> How about a polite (private) email to everyone who gets a soft-fail just
> to let them know?

That's a good idea.

My ISP it's not SFP friendly, because they have a farm for the outgoing
email, so I have to use a ptr rule. But the worst part is that that farm
is shared, so I put it as 'neutral'.

Anyway, I don't know if SPF is that used, sincerely. I configured the
company spam assassin to add some points in the SFP check, but it's not
a big difference because most of the domains doesn't have SPF records.

Cheers,

Juanjo

--
jjm's home: http://www.usebox.net/jjm/