Re: [LUG] New member :D +UoP

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:52 PM, John Horne <john.horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let me know if it doesn't work. I have connected my Ubuntu laptop to the
> network using NetworkManager with no problems.
>
> John.

I think I did try, using these instruction, when I first started. But
I could be wrong.

Regardless, I will definately let you know how I get on. It will be
GREAT to have wifi around campus. I am based up at Marjohns - but it
is still the same euroroam setup there (i think).

Many thanks
Best wishes
Roly