[LUG] [OT] New member :D

Hi there,
I'm new to this list. My name's Donato, I am Italian and I plan on
moving to England next September to attend a MSc. As I am a Gnu/Linux
user and fan, I'd like to join your group and ask you some questions.
I'm sorry because these questions are a bit off topic but, as you are
involved with computers and live there, maybe you can help me.

I'm looking for a good MSc in Information Security and I found one at
the Plymouth University (Computer and Information Security). How is
this university considered? Would you suggest me to attend this MSc?
is it a good one?

Thank you in advance and sorry for this OT but I have no idea where to ask.
Donato

--
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.